Congresso Brasileiro de Metrologia (CBM)
The Brazilian Congress on Metrology has the general objective to contribute to the development of metrology through the presentation of technical papers, presentation of lectures of scientists invited with significant and current contributions to the field, exchange of experience and technical exchanges between professionals and institutions in the country and abroad.
- To deepen the integration of metrology and conformity assessment;
- Discuss recent advances in metrology in general and quality;
- Present and discuss the implications of metrology and quality in the economy, industry, environment, health, within the national and international levels, in view of the major issues generated by globalization, especially those related to trade barriers;
- Present and discuss new techniques of measurement and calibration, developed and being developing in the industry;
- Discuss the infrastructure of metrology and quality to support the development of countries and regions, and reliably guarantee measurements and quality of products to citizens.